Cocktails by Mick
My cocktails are top notch and you can choose from over 100 different cocktails! To easily walk through the menu, I’ve created taste profiles. As soon as you open the menu you see that each taste profile has been given a color. So that you can easily find the cocktail that suits you best! If you still don’t know what to order just ask any of my staff members and they will be more than happy to help you discover your new favorite cocktail! If you are already familiar to the cocktail scene I also serve complex cocktails, to tickle your senses. Small tip, I believe in the saying: “BIGGER is BETTER”. So just ask any staff member if you can upsize your cocktail to an Ultimate and double your pleasure, it will be twice the fun, half the price!
Check out the Mad Mick’s Breakaway drinks menu (PDF) to get an better idea of our serves, it includes taste profiles and the description of the recipe!
- Unsung Heroes
- All in the Mick's
- Rock and Keep Rolling
- Sparkling and Sophisticated
- Scream for Cream
- Shots and Shooters
Long Island Ice Tea
- At least the Prohibition was good for some things. Some creative people fooled the police with drinking regular “Iced Tea”.
Sunset Strip 77
- This is the niece of the Long Island Iced Tea. Still strong yet a bit sweeter.
- The best and most tasty way to get rid off you hangover! Hair of the dog.
- This rum based tropical sensation has been around for a very long time. Great for the coco-lovers. Coconut that is. Blended or Shaken.
- Even in the Caribbean they need to be cool.
- Za Vasha zdorovya
- Creamy version of the Black Russian.
- Certainly the most famous Brazilian cocktail. Believed to be created right after World War I as a medicine in São Paulo, Brazil. Well, I now use it as medicine. Available in Classic or Strawberry, Raspberry or Passion Fruit.
- The Russian Samba. Available in Classic or Strawberry, Raspberry or Passion Fruit.
- Who doesn’t know this classic! Probably one of the most famous cocktails ever hailing from Cuba.
- Why not feel like Royalty? Get your Mojito topped off with enriching bubbles!
- Classic Blend of premium Vodka or Gin stirred in Vermouth coated ice
- How do you like them Apples?
- Great after dinner drink, also great any other time of day!
- Was already a Big drink before that show about that city...
- This Cocktail has been around since the early 1900’s. How did they know back then, what we like so much now?
- There is a reason why The Eagles and Cypress Hill made songs named after this classic.
- Mai Tai means out of this world! Find out why...
- The long lasting version of the Tequila shot, my favorite Mexican Lady.
- These fresh red fruits accompanied by a smooth Gin make it hard to resist to enter the forbidden regions.
- It’s time to start drinking your veggies! Mmmmh healthy!
Nutty Ginger Bee
- Younes says: “You don’t have to be nuts to try”.
- Bee surprised by this great twist on one of my favorite classics. One Margarita, Honey!
Honey Mezcal Margarita
- We left the worm in the Van, man! Mezcal!!
Clear White Chocolate Martini
- It’s clear to see, but you can’t see the chocolate in this Martini! But you do taste it!
- The Negroni you know, just a bit more smokey because I swapped the Gin with Mezcal.. Ssssh!
- This Martini has got a bit of a kick in it!
Raspberry& Mint Martini
- These two go hand in hand like lovers.
- If you order this Cocktail you have to call Mick at +31 613081172 And leave the code that one of my crewmembers gave you together with your name, e-mail adress and phonenumber to win great prizes.
- Oui Oui! J’adore mon Cocktail!
- This Italian aperitif has become more and more popular over the last couple of years, strong and sophisticated with a slight bitter aftertaste.
Mad Mick’s Gin Fizz
- My version of a Ramos Gin Fizz. Bit quicker, but just as great!
- A well known Gin Classic with royal Raspberries, there is no wrong timing for a delicious Bramble.
- This new velvet-like drink was created by Rick, to tickle your senses.
- Go ahead and pick your favorite spirit or liquor and turn it in to a great Cocktail! For instance: Amaretto Sour, Whiskey Sour, Vodka Sour or even Liqor43 Sour!
- A Breakaway Classic that has been around for 10+years, just a taste will convince you too.
- This one still cracks me up….. visions.…
- A new age classic, passionate and sophisticated although the name might fool you.
Sangria Pitcher 19.5
- Who doesn’t love this good old Spanish friend!
- Totally Love Breakaway Wink Wink!
- Another classic we had to keep. Especially the Ladies Love my Juice.
- Oh Goodness
Sex on the Beach
- You know you want it!
- This bug will keep you buzzing all year and not just in June!
- My Strawberry version of the Tequila Classic, and its frozen!
Honey Berry Sour
- I just love this one! What do you think?
- This one’s a kicker, let the Tequila do it’s magic and wait for the smooth kick in the end!
Dark and Stormy
- Your new favorite drink
- When a Russian tries to be Stormy!
- Who is not familiar with this Tennesee Classic. Jacky D Baby!
- A true Gentleman’s drink
- One of the oldest cocktails known, pick your spirit: Whiskey, Bourbon or Rum. You can’t go wrong
Mad Mick’s Side Car
- My Version of this Classic Cognac cocktail, served on the rocks.
- Also known as a breakfast drink, mmmmmh breakfast.
- Originally created to mask a bad batch of wine, now with the bubbles we have a sweet celebration.
- Great refreshing drink with notes of Elderflower, Mint and Lemon.
- This is an adult version of a Milkshake!
- Let’s get Dirty!
Multiple Screaming Orgasm
- Can you handle it?
- Its like a Cheesecake but Spiked with some booze.
- Absinthe is the top layer with some Kahlua and Baileys.
- You don’t want to mess with this one!
- Nothing blue needed!
- Try to grab it.
- The suicidal pilot!
- Gone Blue!
- This is a brainshake!
- Bombs Away!
- Oh, She Crazy!
- Feel the after burn!
Smack down (Big Shot)
- I hope you can get up after this one!
- Anything to celebrate? I mean everything!
Alice in Wonderland
- Will you join Alice?
- Time to turn of your navigation.
- Order multiple for Domino effect! Jägermeister dropped in a bath of Red Bull.
- Is not easy being green!
- The Booze-less version of the Brazilian Classic
- Leave the Rum and swap it with Lemonade.
- When all work is done.
- Leave the Rum and swap it with Ginger Ale.
Virgin Strawberry Daiquri
- Best Slush Puppy ever!
- Coco and Pineapple lovers!